When you need to replace your metal roof in San Antonio, call us! We’ve been meeting the commercial roofing needs of businesses for over 15 years. Investing in a metal roof will yield many returns. They don't have the same pitfalls as traditional roofing materials and need fewer repairs. They are also energy efficient and that adds up to big savings for you over time. If you would like to learn more about our roof replacement service and the benefits that come with it, contact us today. Our metal roofing contractor will explain how metal roofs will benefit your specific structure.
Commercial metal roof replacement
Simply the best
Metal Roof Replacement
If your current commercial metal roof has suffered from extensive storm damage or is just old and rapidly deteriorating, it’s time to consider a metal roof replacement.
Why other commercial roofing systems don’t match up to metal roofing:
- Asphalt shingles are susceptible to rot, easily fall victim to the harsh elements, and allow way too much heat to transfer into your structure.
- Wood shingles or cedar shakes are high maintenance because they do not stand up well to mother nature. In a short time, the color fades, the shingles crack and rotting occurs.
- Concrete or clay tiles are susceptible to water seepage, high winds and cracking.
When it comes to roof replacement in San Antonio, metal or aluminum roofing is the smart choice. With metal roofing you will reap the following benefits:
- Eliminates leaks. The panels interlock and create a water tight seal for superior protection.
- Huge savings from avoiding a full roof tear-off because we can do the installation right on top of your existing roof system.
- You won’t have to worry about missing tiles or shingles over time.
- MPanels are highly resistant to hail stones.
- No more cracked, peeling, rotting roof materials. Panels won’t rust or change color due to wear and tear.
- Maintenance free!
- You can expect big savings on your energy bill because the roof panels reflect the sun’s rays, making your new roof a “cool roof.” Heat is not absorbed and transferred indoors as it is with other roofing types.
- Roofing panels are designed to stand up against 120 mph winds.
- In most cases, your new metal roof will last 50 years!
Investing in a new metal roof will yield many returns. If you would like to learn more about our commercial roof replacement service and the benefits of a new metal roofing system, call us today.
Storm Damaged Metal Roof Replacement
When we replace metal roofs after storm damage, we use strong steel panels that interlock together creating a seam that water and the wind cannot penetrate.
In the factory, the steel panels are coated for their protection from the element. The appearance is sleek and professional and easily customized to your building’s existing color scheme. It will be decades before you see the first sign of corrosion.
Metal roofing in San Antonio has risen in popularity thanks to its numerous benefits. If you have a storm damaged roof and need to file an insurance claim we can help you. We will walk you through the entire insurance claims process. Our roofing specialists will even meet with the adjuster. After our consultation, we will get right to work on your roof replacement! In no time, your metal roof replacement will be complete, and we will clean everything up before we go, leaving you with nothing but a strong and sleek new metal roof.
Put an end to frequent repairs with metal roofing
Contact us today for a free consultation
When you need to replace your commercial metal roof in San Antonio TX, or nearby areas, call us!