R-panel metal roofs in San Antonio are a great alternative to more traditional metal roofing types. Your upfront expense will be higher than with a shingle roof, but the long-term savings make up the cost and then some. Your new metal roof should last you well over 30 years when installed correctly by a licensed metal roofing contractor. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about r-panel metal roofing systems.
Metal roofing contractor
Call us for a free inspection
R-Panel Metal Roof Replacement
R-panel metal roofs are also known as corrugated roofing or sheet metal roofing. This durable, energy efficient and cost-effective alternative to conventional roofing systems is becoming more popular because of all the benefits it offers.
R-panel metal roofing is large overlapping metal sheets with exposed fasteners, as opposed to standing seam metal roofing where the fasteners are hidden. Even with the exposed fasteners, r-panel is still better quality than a shingle roof.
The cost of an r-panel metal roof may be more than other roof systems, but consider the true cost:
- A shingle roof would need to be frequently repaired, and an r-panel roof will last at least twice as long as a shingle roof.
- You will save money on your energy costs because the r-panel roof prevents heat from being absorbed.
- You will earn discounts on your insurance premium thanks to the safety features of the r-panel roof.
- And your property value will increase thanks to the addition of r-panel metal roofing.
In the end, when you look at the lifespan of the r-panel metal roofing versus a shingle roof, the r-panel costs less and performs better.
If you would like more information on r-panel metal roof replacement in San Antonio, contact us today.
Benefits of R-Panel Metal Roofing
As we mentioned above the benefits of r-panel metal roofing are numerous, including the following:
- Cost effective
- Wide range of color choices
- Long life expectancy
- Can be retro-fitted over your existing roof - saves installation time, labor costs, and disposal costs
- Worry-free roofing system
- Resistant to high winds
- Increased property value
- Hail resistant
- Lower energy costs, “cool roof”
- No rotting or fungus growth
- Potential insurance discount because of the fire resistance
- Environmentally-friendly, made from recyclable materials
- Lightweight, resulting in less stress on your structure
We want to be your number one choice for a metal roofing contractor in San Antonio. We know you will be satisfied with the high-quality standards we hold our roofing specialists too, as well as our commitment to customer service. When you are ready to improve the look and functionality of your commercial roof, please give us a call and schedule a consultation with one of our metal roofing experts.
Make the switch to r-panel metal roofing today
Call us for more information
We replace r-panel metal roofs in San Antonio, TX and nearby areas.