Insurance claims in San Antonio for metal roof damage is always complicated. You are already frustrated, but the damage your roof has endured thanks to a strong storm and dealing with the insurance company adds to the stress. With over 13 years in the roofing business, we understand the ins and outs of the insurance claims process, and we work to help all of our clients avoid getting shortchanged by the insurance carrier.
Metal roofing contractor
Specializing in insurance work for damaged roofs
Metal Roof Claims
Insurance companies have to honor their policy of protection against storm damage to your roof, but that does not mean they hand over the money for a replacement easily. Our metal roofing company in San Antonio has helped thousands of our clients successfully get their claims paid.
It is important to remember the following when working with your insurance company to have your claim approved and paid out:
- The insurance company’s representative assigned to your claim works for the insurance company and has to focus on limiting losses for the carrier - that means they do not always have your best interests as a business owner, in mind.
- You do not have to select your metal roofing contractor from the preferred list the carrier gives you. Often, the contractors on the preferred list have paid to be included, and this means they are susceptible to pressuring from the insurance company to limit losses.
- Most carriers have a time limit set to when you can file a claim after the damage has occurred. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get to work and make sure you don’t miss a deadline with the carrier.
- When researching roofing contractors, always verify their license number and ask what type of insurance they carry.
How we help with the insurance claims process:
- We have trained insurance claims specialist ready to work with you through every step of the process.
- We offer free roof inspections.
- Our roofing specialists will meet with your insurance adjuster for a damage assessment of the property.
- We offer all of our clients assistance with submitting their claims to the insurance company.
- All of our work is completely promptly because we know how eager you are to get back to business as usual.
Storm Damage Roof Insurance Claims
After storm damage, it’s important to hire a fully insured and experienced metal roofing contractor in San Antonio. Our roofing company specializes in insurance work for damaged roofs. Our team of seasoned roof inspectors will meet with the insurance adjuster on your behalf to make sure your best interests are represented. We will make sure your claim is filed properly and on time. Our goal is to get you the full amount for your claim. Don’t wait to call us; we can help you get the new roof your commercial property deserves.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve
After storm damage, call us!
We help with metal roof insurance claims in San Antonio, TX and nearby cities.